The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to find a LHD Supra?

Guest Grid

Hi guys as you can see im new here and since this is THE place for supra enthusiasts i thought i will ask a question and hopefully someone can help me out :)

Does anybody know where i can find a Left hand drive supra TT manual transmission? Or is they simply too "rare/not wanted enough"?

Or maybe he isnt and we dont want to be rude to a new member?

Jurgen from JM Imports has sourced a few LHD cars in the past. I think you are going to struggle, they cost a fortune in the US, and are very rare in Europe. Most people seem to buy the RHD and just accept the steering wheel is on the right side for a change!!

Wow half the Danish population have signed up over the past week !! You probably won't find one in the UK and they are very rare.

Welcome to the club.

I kinda expected that but was hoping i was lucky.

Thanks Im glad to be here :)

jazz1 - Nah im not. Im just curious to wether its possible to find a LHD supra maybe in the UK or something that wont cost close to 45.000 pounds as they do in Denmark.

Branners - I'll try and ask Jurgen. If its impossible i'll look at some of the nice RHD supras for sale on this site! :)

Welcome,

to be honest, I don't know if I would spend that much on a LHD Supra, if you can get very nice RHD examples (stock up to single) at great prices.

30k EUR is a lot of money for a 14-19 year old car.

I paid 32k for mine in 1998, when it had 16k mls on the clock and 2 years ... if you consider that you pay the same today for the same car (14 years older), it's crazy.

Luc