The mkiv Supra Owners Club

alleged Denmark stolen car discussions

Branners

Another thread appeared from RZ95 last night about the situation he has got himself in to with his car.

Most of you know all about it and could probably find the info on google if you didnt.

There will be no more discussion about it until legal proof has been provided. Libellous statements could well have been made and to be honest its ALL just a little too fishy for my liking. There are issues from all sides.

RZ95 has been warned that a ban is coming his way (again, theres a reason why we banned him first time out) if he continues to post unproven allegations or continues to discuss this on the forum.

I will be watching with interest to see just what comes out of this but I do not want it discussed on the forum due to the fact that it has already gone legal with the police and who knows where it will end up.