The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi everyone

Guest fezza25

Guest fezza25

Hi guys, thought id join this forum, after seeing a black one at fuelled society show last sunday i was amazed and seriously want to look into buying one, but a big noob when comes to supras, so all help and advice would be massively appreciated, the owner of the black supra posted on another forum too as he noticed a few pics of his car on there, if your on here say hi :)

Guest fezza25

mechanical ability? how good you are with engines? i don't really no how much a mint one goes for, it has to be my next car though no matter what, after seeing skippyboyo's my mind was instantly made up, he's fully restored his though hasn't he? truly awesome car.

As said depends on budget and what you want from it.

I own an SZ (NA) and it is great but you are very limited with power so its either NA-T or sell up and buy a RZ (TT).

Have a good think regarding what power you want and weather you want manual or auto. Price differ alot between model.

Have a read of the buyers guide and model chart and work out what suits you best.

Guest fezza25

id like a manual tt I've just been locking on the classifieds bit on here and seen the white one first on page, looks amazing :) do you guys no it personally or seen it in the flesh?

id like a manual tt I've just been locking on the classifieds bit on here and seen the white one first on page, looks amazing :) do you guys no it personally or seen it in the flesh?

Manual TT's are amazing, and Parrys in the classifieds is fantastic but it does still have the NA's 5 speed box iirc so just remember this may need to be uprated to a 6 speed at a latter date. I would never knock his car as it beautiful and still a bargain with all the work he has put into it but you do need to consider these things.

Guest fezza25

id love to attend a meet but would feel silly as i don't have a supra, would feel bit awkward, but really would like to attend one definitely :) i was thinking around 11-12k, what would that buy? truly. You guys know your stuff on here. Thank you for the welcomes too, you seem a decent bunch :)

Guest fezza25
Manual TT's are amazing, and Parrys in the classifieds is fantastic but it does still have the NA's 5 speed box iirc so just remember this may need to be uprated to a 6 speed at a latter date. I would never knock his car as it beautiful and still a bargain with all the work he has put into it but you do need to consider these things.

it looks amazing in his pictures, but maybe too edified for a noob supra owner. Id love a clean stock manual tt good mileage so i can attend meets with you guys and get a better understanding of these engines etc and what modifications to do etc but maybe i won't be able to with the budget i have or maybe like gold dust to find i don't know.

Guest fezza25

an attending meets i can't turn up in my mk6 fiesta can i haha think id be seriously laughed out of the meet ha i would post pictures of mine on here but not appropriate really, i don't mind waiting to find the right supra takes time to find 'the one' so to speak

Make sure you do attend a meet, everyone will be more than happy to show you there cars im sure. If your ever down my way you can come have a look at mine no problem.

11-12k will pick you up a good mkiv, you could easily get a TT6 BPU for that budget. Get in contact with jm-imports as the are the best of the best and always have A1 cars in stock. Jurgen will sort you out :thumbs:

Guest fezza25

thanks mate, your very helpful, much appreciated :) ill keep an eye out for meets posted on here and attend them, just bit awkward the first meet and especially when i don't own a supra (yet) ill give that company and email check out there site and speak to that guy and hopefully find the one for me :) ill be like a kid on xmas eve when i get one, been a dream car for from day one :)

an attending meets i can't turn up in my mk6 fiesta can i haha think id be seriously laughed out of the meet ha i would post pictures of mine on here but not appropriate really, i don't mind waiting to find the right supra takes time to find 'the one' so to speak

Trust me, you can turn up in a 3 wheeler it doesn't matter, this isn't a BMW owners club ;)

Guest fezza25
Trust me, you can turn up in a 3 wheeler it doesn't matter, this isn't a BMW owners club ;)

cheers, ill attend the next meet close to me then when one pops up or a big show and ill come say hi :) don't want a fiesta showing your club up thats all ha this is my car so if you see it you will know its me :)