The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Track Day July 20 2012

Jellybean

Got to race a Ferrari 360! Was able to get some distance on the straight and keep up in the cornors! He was driving it like he stole it!

Mondello is a very technical track, not suited for big cars! A small light car, like the Elise, S2000 will trounce all over a Supra or Skyline; by the time you get into your power curve you need to brake

Great day out all the same! Have some Go Pro I will post up later

Car looks great mate! Was at a BMW meet in athlone on Sunday actually and was chatting to a guy about your car. Think his forum name was Bart. Think he mentioned he was on a stand with you for elite autoclean. He drives a stunning red e30 m3! Small world!

Car looks great mate! Was at a BMW meet in athlone on Sunday actually and was chatting to a guy about your car. Think his forum name was Bart. Think he mentioned he was on a stand with you for elite autoclean. He drives a stunning red e30 m3! Small world!

Ronan! Nice Guy , his E30 is stunning! You should see his Mini and E46 with the BBS! Always chattting with Ronan at EliteAutoclean plus he lives at near me. See it at a few shows too! Was going to head down but want to sort out this Idle air reference hose for EVAP system first!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/601057_391954560840536_1864431919_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/476696_391946234174702_209085478_o.jpg

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

Nice pics, why did you remove your led rears carlo? Pre facelifts dont agree with me at all :(

Sold them early in the month, needed some $$ to finance the track day. I can always buy another set again but I am liking the pre-facelifts

Wouldnt mind some new pre-facelifts though!