The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Damaged Car :(

Jellybean

Supra is parked up outside the house all week, was getting into the Polo and noticed , what I taught was a white feather on the bumper.

But as I drove past I taught , thats not right; so got out of the polo to find the front of te car is side swiped.

I know accidents happen but when people don't own up is what gets me!

Need to get a respray now! Well Pee'd off :( Plus if I get her resprayed , what is to stop it happening again!

had this happen to me a few weeks back at Leicester forest east services. Dint in the front passenger wing and scrapes all the way around it including the front bumper.

Don't suppose you had a nice note left saying sorry with a contact number and insurance details? ... no ... me neither!

I fucking hate it when people mess up shit that doesn't belong to them.

The only thing that you can wish for is that Karma comes back to the person that did it.

Happened to me two weeks before japfest too. Luckily got it sorted for the show.

No nice note for me either. No cctv. No witnesses. No help from the police.

Just plain sucks when things like this happen.

Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

Unbelievable!! This seems to be happening more and more often these days... Both lack of driving skills and high insurance prices.

Personally think they should reduce the amount of driving licenses they give out as the standard of driving these days is shocking.

So sorry to hear this on a stunning machine :(

Sorry to hear this :(

Has to be one of the worst sensations when you discover some kind soul has damaged your pride and joy. Even worse that they don't have the decency to own up to it.

Hope you get it sorted fella and it's not too expensive to put right.

:)

Just shows how important it is to consider getting a cage put in.

I think a better lesson would be:

If your son has a desire to become a racing driver, yet proves on multiple occasions to both you and everyone watching your reality show that he cannot drive for **** then you probably should not buy him a Supra and definitely should not let him use your credit card to beef it out to over 700bhp. Failure to do this may result in him going to prison, his best mate becoming a vegetable, the friends family suing you into virtual bankruptcy causing your wife to divorce you as the money drys up putting you into actually bankruptcy and forcing you to return to wrestling at 58 years old just to make ends meat.

:p

People who damage cars and drive off really get on my paps. We are still trying to sort out the damage to Mrs H's car that was done by our neighbour. She is still denying it or claims to have know knowledge of her hitting our car.

Her insurance are dragging their feet and no replying to our insurance companies letters. Maybe court next through the insurance and if not I have put money aside to take my neighbour through the Small Claims Court.

I am not losing on this one as wwe have her banged to rights.

H.

Gutted for you mate. :( Sad times.

I must say though, you should look into renting youself a garage to store the car in. A car like yours should not be parked on the street.

I'm paranoid leaving my car for about 5 mins without my supervision. I don't know how you can leave yours on the street constantly. Hope you can get it sorted for cheap enough mate.