The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is dead..... for now......

WaLKeRR

So the supra decided to be a naughty boy tonight.....it drove perfect all night went to Preston and back from Heywood ran perfect, on my way to Manchester i decided i'd detour to my mates garage to tell a friend about my mates garage. Park up chat blah blah set off (a little spirited like 3k...) all lights came on power steering went.....anybody guess the fault! haha i have it on the seat of my car :p .....luckily if you can put a good spin on things? it was outside his garage so he came and put it in the garage down there ready for tomorrow :p to be repaired

will they be able to get it out today to arrive tomorrow im looking on there now as we speak £216 plus £18 delivery......(after a quick phonecall)he says it will arrive tomorrow :) kind of a good thing? in a way?.....if i wasn't going to be out of pocket :p think i might call toyota after ive ordered it see how much they are from there

ive ordered it off whifbitz, after a phonecall he said it should arrive tomorrow hopefully!! first time she's let me down :( but its one of them things s*#t happens..all will be well and il be back on the roads tomorrow i hope.... cheers for the help anyway!!