The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banzai Front cover shoot

Rob_Mitchell

I am booked in with the photographer on monday 23rd to have the car featured for front cover of Banzai. The car is having Ksport stickers fitted on friday as it was part of the deal i had with them on the brakes and its no big deal just for a photoshoot, happy i can help promote the new range big brake kits.

Its my first shoot and very happy, few questions....... 1) How long do they roughly take? 2) can you clean the car when arrived at shoot? :innocent:

Cheers Rob, ill keep this thread updated with preperation pics, shoot day pics and final mag feature pics

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take fold out seats, speed detailer, food, drinks, will be a long day mate, but so worth it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats mate. Well deserved. Just goes to show all your hard work is paying off :thumbs:

(Do you get paid for mag features?)

Nope, :(

Congrats mate ! well deserved

As above it takes 4-5 hours to do

I really enjoyed doing mine, was a great experience...

Only thing I wished I had done on my first photo shoot was to bring some food, drink and my foldaway chairs lol

Yep you can give it a good clean if you want to, I said to them shall I give my engine bay a wipe over and he said it was fine as they have a play with the photos anyway’s

Just hope it’s a nice day for you

They did asked me if I would do a burn out for them, I said no, just spent £700 on rear tyres lol

Steve Hall and Joe (editer for banzai)

Joe won't be doing the Photo's, he'll be the one doing the questions with you afterwards.

In addition to what has already been mentioned, I'd also take a book and be thankfull you are doing this in (an albeit miserable) summer, I had one photoshoot in winter, not a pleasureable experiance.

Joe won't be doing the Photo's, he'll be the one doing the questions with you afterwards.

In addition to what has already been mentioned, I'd also take a book and be thankfull you are doing this in (an albeit miserable) summer, I had one photoshoot in winter, not a pleasureable experiance.

A book? you have read me all wrong mate :D maybe PSP