The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The nugget yellow supra

supra78669

I wish not to start a really long thread... but those of you who have been sending me messages wishing my kids died of cancer and threatening to come and blow my house and blow "firebom" my car your messages have been recorded I will be reporting this to the police later today. I dont appreciate the possibility and chance of my family being murdered in an Arson attack over a car i have up for sale.

Nice to see some club members showing club spirit:rolleyes:

It's just people jumping on a band wagon like usual to give other members grief.

I don't think they are club members dude. Either way it is uncalled for.

they know every detail because every detail of the build has been put on facebook from start to finish, even the price of what the car sold for and who to ect....

i can garantee its not supra drivers that have messaged you on ebay its more like saxo drivers and pug drivers ect.. members in this club are not like that

people in other car clubs were watching the build also.

i think what your saying is way over the top if they have done that, kids make threats not men. its a car at the end of the day

they would probably trace the ip addresses or something

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

I wish not to start a really long thread... but those of you who have been sending me messages wishing my kids died of cancer and threatening to come and blow my house and blow "firebom" my car your messages have been recorded I will be reporting this to the police later today. I dont appreciate the possibility and chance of my family being murdered in an Arson attack over a car i have up for sale.

Hi Amir

Perhaps you would send me all their details too so I can look onto this?

I'll close this now and by all means open a new one as and when you have news from the police.

Lbm

The Moderation Team.