The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help with wheels

Guest Dave south

Guest Dave south

Does ant one know if wheels from a vauxhall lotus Carlton will fit supra they have the same size tyres the pcd is 115 thanks

Thats what i was thinking. I thought stock Supra wheels looked bad but........................DAMN!!

Peter

- - - Updated - - -

You Know what, just googled vauxhall carlton wheels and i take it back, some of them look pretty decent. Don't think the size will look good on the Supra but some of the styles are ok.

Peter

Guest Dave south

i dont want standard vauxhall wheels lol iv damaged one off my alloys i have found a set the same as the ones i have on ebay but he had them on a vauxhall just found out that the supras pcd is 114.3 so if they are pcd115 they wont fit

Guest Dave south

sorry 18 8.5j h2 fronts 18 10j h2 rears they are the same as i have on my supra now only difference is the pcd witch 5 x115 not 5 x114.3

They won't fit dude, you could use 'wobble bolts' like the vdub boys but A. How encouraging does wobble bolts sound when they hold your wheels on. B. You will die in a fiery fireball when your wheel comes off and you hit a tree. And finally C. We will have to hang around your house waiting for your wheels to fall off so we can pinch all of your car parts like the vultures we all are.