The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PICS: Scottish Modified Car Show 2012

Westy

It has been years since i have seen you at a meet, when you getting your backside to one?

It's always that they have seemed to land at busy times! No use!

That needs to change though for sure! Think the last time I saw you was at NEMS with the Golf! 3 years ago!

had a great day today with my little boy, always nice to see the supra boys... (you did MKIV proud if you had one ore two more supras there i think a higher finish for next year)..

well chuffed with my throphy aswell ;-) and the free supercar track day experience.

I can just see Jurgen on the supercar day - "Supercar eh...its not very fast is it"

:D

Good turnout , lots of nice looking Cars .

had a great day today with my little boy, always nice to see the supra boys... (you did MKIV proud if you had one ore two more supras there i think a higher finish for next year)..

well chuffed with my throphy aswell ;-) and the free supercar track day experience.

Was a fantastic day and a pleasure to chat to you Jurgen. Your wee boy had a big smile on his face when you won the trophy :D

And as always was great to chill with Team Beard. Its fast becoming a very well known club in the country, 99% to Ailsa's car lol

I can just see Jurgen on the supercar day - "Supercar eh...its not very fast is it"

:D

Good turnout , lots of nice looking Cars .

lol thats what the guy said - i guess the stock GTR wont be as fun..

but free day and get to try the atom car ;[)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

Jurgen you should just take the GTR up and take the "Instructor" for a track day :)

lol they wont enjoy it lol

likewise pal, wee man is as sleep now 1030pm..

need to get him up at 730am for nursery run (i think hes going to be tired lol)

Ufft, he'll be knackered lol.

Oh, and thanks for the carbon license plate surround idea. Its something im definately going to look into

lol thats what the guy said - i guess the stock GTR wont be as fun..

but free day and get to try the atom car ;[)

- - - Updated - - -

lol they wont enjoy it lol

Told you that you would win it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a good turnout, can't wait until my car is finished so I can join you fellas :)