The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all new to the supra world wsih i got here sooner !

tina n paul

Hello to you all im paul,, Im posting on behalf of me and misses Tina we just bought our first supra ,,

Im not new to jap cars got my own early evo 1, had some magazine features of my evo 1 and my daughters e 3 and i run it at santapod with my daughters evo 3 , ,

back on topic i drove the new supra home last night , no faults at all , its an na aerotop auto very nice car indeed , i owned a 300zx twinturbo before for 2 years , absolute headache , unfortunately ripped of by a so called mechanic lost heart in the car and sold it , but had many friends that went from 300zx to supra , some off them maybe on here , think one of them was called jdz, lived Southampton way ,

heres some pics looking forward too getting to some meets ,got a few niggles to sort on car nothing major so will be trawling the tech threads a bit ,

heres a pic$(KGrHqVHJC8E+WwjKDdoBP-0eTU2Sw~~60_12.JPG

Welcome, you have indeed joined a top forum. :)

Looks like a nice clean example, Supra's are another world in comparison to 300ZX, the reliability is outstanding.

To prove this, few months back 40 Supra's left from Dover to drive to Holland and back without one problem.

Actually tell a lie, Ellis had a flat battery when we arrived back in Dover from Holland! Who much tunes I'd say on the train :D

Thanks all for the warm welcome ,,

safcdixon,,, in answer to your question any plans ?

, yes will be making plans for it , a ...sound install ,:eyebrows:

know where to put a small but functional subwoofer ?? :search:

Maybe towards end of year possible single turbo add on ,,got some more reading to do on that one

previous owner has allready modded the lights for me well updated ones which is nice!

ripped_fear ,, Thanks your welcome

and i see your car is the best colour also "silver";)

on a plus note just became full member

Edited by tina n paul (see edit history)