The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul Brown actually have a decent car for sale!

Chris Bailey

Do you trust them enough to hand over that much money ? I wonder what the companys after sales care is like, should you ever get a problem.

There's been enough complaints on here about them and the companys reputation is kind of down the pan lol

There's a few traders on here with decent stock and the reputation behind them that I'd rather spend my cash with.

Im going to stick up for Paul Brown here although never having delbt with them, I think saying that they have a good car for sale implying there other stock is no good is a little bad TBH. In the past they have had some very nice looking cars advertised even though some of them tend to be a little bit over priced but this is just my opinion.

Customer service has been question recently granted, with a few people not getting responses to phone calls etc, but I do remember a thread a while back about a car they had sold, having a substantial amount of work done free of charge after sale.

Although the garages location does raise some questions, and would make me a little reluctant to part with my hard earned money there stock in some cases does look very nice.

As for the car posted above the price seems good but the styling wouldn't be for me.

One other thing Paul Brown Cars please put the mileage of the cars on the adds it really bugs me :p

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

It is just that they have a reputation for trying to kill freedom of speech and press on forums, as LBM stated (more like implied)

As far as I know you are thinking of a different company based in the same area.

Paul Brown have never threatened legal action as best to my knowledge and are infact a member of the very forum, and used to advertise on the banner.

just a word of warning guys, this very car was for sale by another seller in high wycombe that shall not be named for errr...legal reasons. be warned, oh and before it was about 5k more in price too :blink:

So they bought it off them then? Or could it possibly be from the same stock?

People are so gullable..!!

H.

Seems like nice car though I personally would have bought ricky49's car which was up for around the same price. That car had a great spec and we were all aware of its history and who had built it. There have been a few singles in the classified section of the forum for the same price range but in better condition :)

Seems like nice car though I personally would have bought ricky49's car which was up for around the same price. That car had a great spec and we were all aware of its history and who had built it. There have been a few singles in the classified section of the forum for the same price range but in better condition :)

But 850bhp for £16,995 is a BARGIN! - Seems like a nice car from the outside, I must admit it could do with a touch up here and there but seems okay.

But 850bhp for £16,995 is a BARGIN! - Seems like a nice car from the outside, I must admit it could do with a touch up here and there but seems okay.

if you met the guys who had it before, i somehow doubt youd still agree with that statement you moose! :p

but to be fair if everything is as it should be thats alot of car for the money!

if you met the guys who had it before, i somehow doubt youd still agree with that statement you moose! :p

but to be fair if everything is as it should be thats alot of car for the money!

Oh was it bad then?

I agree if everything is okay with the car then as you say thats alot of car for the money! :D

Oh was it bad then?

I agree if everything is okay with the car then as you say thats alot of car for the money! :D

the car i drove seemed okay tbh but they let me drive it with no tax, mot, insurance and it was a single turbo! little things like that make you think, oh and this garage i went to (not called paul browns) said when they wanna do some drifting they always use a supra...which there trying to sell me :blink:

The question you need to ask is 'Who is Paul Brown?' As there is no-one who works there that goes by that name ;).

hmmmm...wheres sherlock holmes when you need him :D