The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's my wheels worth??

hodge

Hi guys

I'm thinking about a change of wheels. And was wondering what mine would be worth.

I fancy a nice set of 5 spoke with a polished lip.

There I-forged extreme lip

19x10 fronts 3" lip, 275/30/19 contisport contact 3 tyres

19x12 rears 5" lip, 315/25/19 contisport contact 3 tyres

There only done about 2k. The tyres are VERY sticky and at 778hp at the hubs I've never once had traction issues.

These where 4.5k new. These are in mind condition apart from a VERY small mark on the drivers rear which if I'm honest can't really be seen unless your looking for it.

These are for a widebody supra but MAY fit a supra with pulled arches but couldn't confirm this.

Here's a couple of pics.

I'd consider selling without tyres and keep them for my new wheels. But I'm just interested in how much they'd be worth if I put them up for sale.

Cheers guys

John

Lush wheels John. Id say £2,500-£2,800 with tyres.

You'd need to list the offsets though so people can gauge fitment on their car :)

I've no idea what the offset is mate. Will it be stamped on the wheel somewhere. I just was told there TRD widebody fitment.

The wheel spec can be engraved on the other side of the spokes, maybe worth a look? :)

I'll take a look Adam. Cheers dude.

You keeping the supra now john ?

Yup :D

Love those photos. Car looks awesome.

Second to last photo, whats going on with the buildings in the background? :blink:

it's the gateshead Sage. It's got an art gallery n stuff in there. It's pretty cool actually.

I've no idea what the offset is mate. Will it be stamped on the wheel somewhere. I just was told there TRD widebody fitment.

Yeah usually a sticker on the inside of the wheel mate.

You wont sell them at all easily if you cant state the offset as a 12" wide rear could be squeezed onto some cars with some rear arches with certain tyres if theyre like a 50 offset, or you may need 45mm widwr arches each side if the are a low offset

Set of sebrings NEW will cost you 4,2k us dollars about 2.7k in gbp excluding shipping and importduties.

So without tires 2,3-2,8K GBP would be a fair price.

I would keep them, they look very mean under that white trd widebody.