The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking about changing my doluck kit

scotty_1987

Getting more and more tempted to change my body kit, the front bumper, always catches on kerbs mainly, when i turning around or parking, starting to annoy me alot lol, ive got the suspension so i can get over speed bumps ok, unless they are the monster speed bumps then i scrape. Just not sure what to go with. any ideas?

looks like this at the mo and i dont want to change my wing, so dont think oem with a nice lip is gonna look right.

you can get single front end kits that raises the car, i was talking to a lad last night who has a golf with airbag suspension, he says the ride hasn't really changed from his coilovers unless he is riding it high (which looks stupid). i know a few top end cars have the ability to raise the front end a few inchs, maybe worth a look instead of changing that gorgous looking motor.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, i do love it as it is, so will probably end up keeping as it is, guess i need to be a bit more careful :)

, and not let it annoy me when i do catch it lol

you can get single front end kits that raises the car, i was talking to a lad last night who has a golf with airbag suspension, he says the ride hasn't really changed from his coilovers unless he is riding it high (which looks stupid). i know a few top end cars have the ability to raise the front end a few inchs, maybe worth a look instead of changing that gorgous looking motor.

Yeah i have been looking into those, they do a kit that fits over the top of your coilovers. http://www.stance-solutions.co.uk/1

Loving that dude, keep the front bumper and reinforce the bottom like a few people on here have done.

P.s. What wheels are those ? seriously nice looking car though mate.

Wheels are Rays volk racing, 18" lightweight ones, repainted black.

Mine never catches check my garage how low mine is.... Looks nice now.

Love the look of yours, very surprised it doesnt catch, must have better roads where you live lol

Love the look of that, any more pics? keep it as is and just be more careful :D

Ive updated my garage a bit now

Edited by scotty_1987 (see edit history)

Love the look of yours, very surprised it doesnt catch, must have better roads where you live lol

I suppose it depends how fast you drive over these bumps? I also have an apr splitter on mine, that protects most my bumper damaged z:).

I suppose it depends how fast you drive over these bumps? I also have an apr splitter on mine, that protects most my bumper damaged z:).

i dont go very fast, its mainly kerbs that catch me out, when turning around or parking. i really want a splitter on mine, bet yours was fairly expensive

looking good mate

Cheers Jurgen, so glad i bought this of you, been an awesome car :D

I still think to date this is the best kit by far, thats why I put it on my supra.

I gotta agree, this is probably my favorite kit, although wish they did a proper wide body version of it. Guess i could just get it made widebody, using the same style as the kit hmmmmmm....... i like that idea lol