The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My little project ive been working on Hope you like it ?????

little num

Right since my engine decided to melt pistong 5 i thought it was a total shame to scrap the block so decided to make a coffee table out of it.

I had the glass made specially for it and had the supra logo and outline of the supra etched (lookalike) into the bottom of the glass, my mate owns a vinyl shop doing some real nice car wraps check them out if your interested they are called wrapkings google it.

Anyways i bought some decking lights and fitted them where the crank bolts in and blanked the ends off to keep the light contained in the block.

Look closely and you will see the supra outline and writing, looks alot better in the flesh.

Also i honed the bores to make them look nice and shiney and skimmed the top to give it that new look.

I love it, and its got its pistons as feet to keep it original.

Edited by little num (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic