The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front lip spoiler suggestions

slugger1

To be honest, from the pics your spoiler isn't that low mate!

There's alot of spoilers out there on the Market far lower than yours.

I would suggest maybe a painted stock lower spoiler, but not sure it's any higher than what u have?

Just be more careful when driving and keep that one, btw car looks great ;-)

Get a Polly RMM one then it wont matter if you ground out as it is flexible, or go back to stock as that is rubber too or failing that stock active as you can lift it for bumps.

As for your current lip it look pretty shallow itself so I think a higher mounting one is out of the question TBH.

To be honest, from the pics your spoiler isn't that low mate!

There's alot of spoilers out there on the Market far lower than yours.

I would suggest maybe a painted stock lower spoiler, but not sure it's any higher than what u have?

Just be more careful when driving and keep that one, btw car looks great ;-)

The pics don't really show how low it is. Will just have to be more careful!

Go for a urethane lip like the MVP ones as I'm guessing that one you have is fibre glass? Urethane allows movement as therefore doesn't crack if it's caught :)

Might have to consider the MVP ones as mine is fibreglass and cracks very easily. Cheers for the suggestion.

Go for a urethane lip like the MVP ones as I'm guessing that one you have is fibre glass? Urethane allows movement as therefore doesn't crack if it's caught :)

:yeahthat:

Living in central London that was really my only choice!

I've just seen a pic of your car with the MVP spoiler and it looks really good. Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

I don't have one on yet, I think the pic you saw was a photoshop I had of it. I ran a group buy on these from MVP and theres currently 15 of them heading over from the US as we speak.

You can get them from MVP mororsports directly if you like:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=3813&SearchYN=N

(ignore that it says NA of the top, they are the same ones for a TT)

Looking at the 2nd pic it seems the front lip is the same height from the ground as your skirts...... is it how you enter the speed bumps that could be the issue? Maybe still breaking as you go up it so the front is then forced lower? Just wondered

Looking at the 2nd pic it seems the front lip is the same height from the ground as your skirts...... is it how you enter the speed bumps that could be the issue? Maybe still breaking as you go up it so the front is then forced lower? Just wondered

The spoiler is actually lower than the skirts. There are 2 parts of it that catch the kerb when I exit my driveway. If I come off at an angle it's fine but not always possible when cars are parked either side.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have one on yet, I think the pic you saw was a photoshop I had of it. I ran a group buy on these from MVP and theres currently 15 of them heading over from the US as we speak.

You can get them from MVP mororsports directly if you like:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=3813&SearchYN=N

(ignore that it says NA of the top, they are the same ones for a TT)

Cheers chief.