The mkiv Supra Owners Club

O2 sensors for NA ... where is good to buy them from

kniff_666

Hello guys,

I have seen the old old thread about the O2 sensors in the FAQ bit but it has not been updated for a long time (i think).

Just wondering where would be the best place to buy these from? ANd how much roughly will they cost?

Mainly, i have lost a bit of power over the last few months because i have been using as a daily driver and i am pretty sure that these need replacing.

(I also have an issue with the exhaust blowing slightly after the 1st cat that is not helping ... i have sorted new gasket and bolts for this but just need to fit)

Any help greatly appreciated.

(Don't fancy going to Mr. T and paying about £100 a pop!)

You need 2 for the Na, there is a company called rockauto and they sell the denso one's for about £80 delieverd for 2 which I am sure is the cheapest place. I can't remember the part number for them though but I am sure someone will be along shortly to fill that bit in.

Good bit of advice there chaps, I've been searching the internet for quite some time trying to find two sensors at a reasonable price, anyone know how long it will take to get to UK with the Express Mail delivery option?

Mine were delivered within 4 days of ordering from the above company. Awesome service

Awesome info guys.

It never fails to amaze me that no matter what random questions you ask on here there is always someone, sometimes many people, that can and will assist.

If only the real world was more like this forum. All would be well in the world! :)