The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LS400 Calipers on TT Supra - OEM Discs/Pads or not?

dani_r

I've managed to get hold of a set of LS400 calipers which I will be using on my TT Supra. I want to get new discs and pads, but I'm struggling to find the genuine part numbers for the discs. ToyoDIY doesn't seem to list them at all for some reason.

Just wondering if anyone has a good alternative to OEM? Both discs and pads? Or is OEM fine? I don't want to spend staggering amounts of money on these, otherwise I'd have just bought UK's ;)

Any help much appreciated.

I've managed to get hold of a set of LS400 calipers which I will be using on my TT Supra. I want to get new discs and pads, but I'm struggling to find the genuine part numbers for the discs. ToyoDIY doesn't seem to list them at all for some reason.

Just wondering if anyone has a good alternative to OEM? Both discs and pads? Or is OEM fine? I don't want to spend staggering amounts of money on these, otherwise I'd have just bought UK's ;)

Any help much appreciated.

Toyota generally don't list the part numbers for lexus (they do some but not others). For discs I always just use pattern parts from my local motor factors or a reputable motor factors on ebay, pads on the other hand are far more important and I used genuine lexus. CW also sells pads for the 95+ ls400 4 pots so you could try him. If your searching online for discs the discs size is 315mm and its 95+ ls400 fitment.

Toyota generally don't list the part numbers for lexus (they do some but not others). For discs I always just use pattern parts from my local motor factors or a reputable motor factors on ebay, pads on the other hand are far more important and I used genuine lexus. CW also sells pads for the 95+ ls400 4 pots so you could try him. If your searching online for discs the discs size is 315mm and its 95+ ls400 fitment.

Cheers for that :) The bizarre thing is that on ToyoDIY it has basically every single part number for the brake assembly, right down to the shims, apart from the discs! Most annoying lol.

What the?? Honestly, I looked on ToyoDIY but couldn't find them. I was looking on the 1995 year. I thought they'd taken the pictures off ToyoDIY? I'm confused! And also very grateful :) Please tell me how you got the diagrams back up. That was the great thing about ToyoDIY!