The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the black dog na-t build ** NEW DYNO VIDEO**

dr_jekyll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have also dyed the carped black and give the interior a good clean.

fitted tenebe sustec suspension from my other car

fitted alloy monoblock 4 pot brakees on 315mm discs frm the ls400

paited and fitted some avan spit 3s with avon zz3 tyres all round. 245/40/18 front and 275/35/18 rear.

the plans from now are '

sell other cars to get moneys to spend on this one.

build engine using:

tt pistons

acl race barings

stock ge gaskett

denso 550cc injectors

my beloved t61 kits

stock tt smic

this will be run by the oem ecu carrying a greddy puggyback and the fuelling will be provided by a uk spec denso pump running from a tt pump ecu.

I will be staying auto and using a David P hybrid box that should happily handle the torque i expect this motor to churn out. i will ad an aditional cooler for headroom. later on ill be fitting the a01b diff

when all is said and done this should be a nice sharp drive and good allrounder.

ive been through alot of supras over the last 3 years so im finally going to make one to keep that will be all i want and how i want it so im looking forward to this one. hopefully it will be my ride for all the upcoming events of 2013

Nice mate :)

It turns out I'm in st Athan for another 3 weeks of rehab so if you want a pair of hands that are willing to learn, give me a shout mate

i could do with some extra hands when it comes to extracting and inserting the engines in a few weeks

• 3 weeks later...