The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap North West monthly meet at Mascrat manor pub

Paul R

A couple of clubs have done this......we have been having the meet for over 8 years on the second Monday of every month. Not a lot I can do if other meets are going on on the same day. We still had a couple of supras, so the way I see it, its the other meets that are losing members. On the up side, it helps to keep the size of our meet down!

Paul.

A couple of clubs have done this......we have been having the meet for over 8 years on the second Monday of every month. Not a lot I can do if other meets are going on on the same day. We still had a couple of supras, so the way I see it, its the other meets that are losing members. On the up side, it helps to keep the size of our meet down!

Paul.

Sorry, your original post is from Monday. Ignore me..!!

I used to go to the Mascrat meets when I first got my NA. Not sure how many of the current crop of NW members would actually go. Time and commitments mean I am rarely available on a Monday night. Tonight is a rarity, going to a meet.

H.

Paul.

I turned up to mascrat with Ian a couple of months back to give it another go, I think there was about four other Japanese cars and our two Supra's and if I remember you bailed out that night. No body shows any interest in going so that's why we started our own meet. If every one else would go to mascrat, then I would gladly ditch the other meet.:)

I turned up to mascrat with Ian a couple of months back to give it another go, I think there was about four other Japanese cars and our two Supra's and if I remember you bailed out that night. No body shows any interest in going so that's why we started our own meet. If every one else would go to mascrat, then I would gladly ditch the other meet.:)

Would there be more dogging than a Supra meet?

I find the Supra owners a bit prudish for my tastes.

H.

Haha. You lot are prudish :-p

This last meet was the first time I've actually pushed the meet with any effort this year. There were around 35 cars on Monday. Give it a go next month

s ill be advertising the meet again, so there should be a good turnout.

I've also done a new website with proper info and updates for the meets, that's only been online for a month it so, but its getting people interested again.

Paul.

I was there on Monday Paul, think it was my first one in about 2 1/2 years! my mate gave me a shout that there was a free seat in his rx8, so i popped down and had a few beers :)

this this thing was awesome:

http://www.japnorthwest.net/sites/default/files/20120709_201735.jpg

• 3 weeks later...