The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Live- Brands hatch- Another big win

Rob_Mitchell

Just got back from brands hatch. I scooped the best in show award :cool: very happy with that as its the best award to win.... thats 2 major shows now for the car and both have won 'best in show' the gold rush supra is slowly getting a bit of a name for itself.

Had a great day, some real insane machines out on track and some lovely cars within the show. Mega Happy :D

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

Thanks guys!

The beast (300zx), im onto you!!!! lol

I hope you steel all future trophy from him ha ha

Well done mate , well deserved.., first time I have seen it finished and it's stunning !

Got some good pics too which I will post up when I have a fiddle of them

I hope you steel all future trophy from him ha ha

Well done mate , well deserved.., first time I have seen it finished and it's stunning !

Got some good pics too which I will post up when I have a fiddle of them

Thanks mate, yeah i would like that, as i need as many pics i can get to save in my computer :D.

Im mega tired lol nealry fell asleep cleaning it today

Well done rob mate one of the best supra's in the club now & gaining fame super fast no stopping you now

wow cheers Lui for the kind words. Very happy with todays win, makes all the hard work worthwhile but i couldnt have done it without the club, ryan G and SRD.

I get a right buzz out of winning these shows and i guess its the same sort of buzz as running a fast time on the strip! very addictive!

nice one dude - didnt even know there was a show on at brands today - is it a regular one?

oh, dont forget that email ;)

i missed it last year but it was meant to be good, so i thought i would go this year and it a brilliant day out. Had a drop of rain, always after i had finished detailing the car :D but overal the weather was on our side and the race action/sounds are incredible

congrats dude, told you you'd win!

your my lucky charm lol

:thumbs: Rob

:)

Well done mate, it really is stunning and sounded great, hope you had plenty of fuel :D

Yeah still had half tank left from our little fuel station convoy around northampton :D

Car starts lovely now after Ryan worked his magic on it