The mkiv Supra Owners Club

oil from BOV photos added

TT Paul

right its jspec tt hyrid stage 1 around 16mths old 4k use,full decat 1.1 r/ring.(spec in signature ) not done this before only after santapod.

and on way home 140mile drive not driving mad either.. and only 1.16bar boost any thoughts pls

oil level not effected much either. oil on inside of bonnet main Qs how much:(:(

i await the bad news!!

pic_20120708153531 (Small).JPG

pic_20120708153618 (Small).JPG

Edited by TT Paul (see edit history)

right then anyone got some turbos going that dont leak,

not happy with hybrids they also suck

I might be taking my almost new turbos off in a few weeks, they have done 1000 miles since rebuild! Could supply 550 injectors and painted pipe work to go with it, in fact everything on the turbo side was rebuilt or replaced

Edited by tooquicktostop (see edit history)

doesent have to be

i know you can buy cheap kits etc..which i wouldn't want i don't thrash it much at all so maybe a mid level kit but its knowing how to do it and properly

anyone reading this who maybe able to offer this service, inc price im open to pms reg this no harm in asking who knows.

got a AEM FIC to start with hmmmm

I might be taking my almost new turbos off in a few weeks, they have done 1000 miles since rebuild! Could supply 550 injectors and painted pipe work to go with it, in fact everything on the turbo side was rebuilt or replaced

Paul mate if not going single & keeping twin set up you should get this set up off Dean like said his is like new mate

Paul mate if not going single & keeping twin set up you should get this set up off Dean like said his is like new mate

:yeahthat:

Or maybe go for a setup like Lui's as your auto aren't you?

A light mist of oil from the BOV is normal, if your turbo oil seals are leaking then you'll see a puff of blue smoke from the exhaust on lift off after accelerating hard. Before going out and buying new turbos get someone to follow you and see if they can see any blue smoke.

A light mist of oil from the BOV is normal, if your turbo oil seals are leaking then you'll see a puff of blue smoke from the exhaust on lift off after accelerating hard. Before going out and buying new turbos get someone to follow you and see if they can see any blue smoke.

Think I mentioned this to Paul at SupraPod, don't think I saw any blue smoke coming out of his car on either SupraPod or even Dragonball.

Sorry I spotted it dude :(