The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ABS on my N/A

SupraP-Z

Hey all, quick question...when i removed the dash i found an ABS control module unit, and i got a bit happy thinking my N/A is one of the ones with ABS. A few weeks back i had to do an emergency brake, im pretty sure the wheels locked up and the car skidded - there was no juddering like there normally is with ABS. So my question is how do i know if i have ABS or not? and if i dont, why is there a control module above the headunit?! thanks

I have yet to check but im pretty sure i have that mess of plumbing next to my charcoal canister. Funny that Lyndon...same happened to me. Roads were wet when i had to do the emergency brake recently, but its happened before and still no juddering...hope it all works properly! Abs, saw you down my ends quite a while back, didnt get a chance to post on here though - car looked mint ;) I dont think i have that abs light on mine...if i do, its never come on :| is it meant to? lol