The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!NOW HD!! Supra Pod Video I made With All the Pics And Vids Of The Day

a98pmalcolm

Ok this took me some hours but the out come was pretty coool :) I wasn't intending to make a video but I has a free afternoon lol Ontop of that many hours to get the HD upload working in Youtube which I'm dead chuffed about..

Weather was nice to us in the morning and thats what counted. Was great seeing some of your cars in person and was nice to see some familiar faces.

Enjoy :D There is a full 1080 option

Edit for mobile users:

Syndication

Syndication settings are disabled because this video has been claimed by the copyright owner.

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

Great vid mate. I'll treasure this one as its the only time there will be a video of what looks like me beating Jurgen down the strip, it didn't include the last few seconds where he actually pressed the accelerator and made up 1/8 of a mile to beat me. I though I'd put it in reverse. :)

It played on my iPhone.. I'm in there twice.. At 1:48 and 2:13.. Awesome..

I was think more of the best bit was at 2.24 lol :p

As it says in the main post with the video It may not play on your phone as I don't own the song.

You may be able to watch it direct off the owners club by going on your internet on your phone..

Thanks for the nice comments again. I did put alot of effort into it so something that I wasn't planning to make into a video.. lol

I was think more of the best bit was at 2.24 lol :p

As it says in the main post with the video It may not play on your phone as I don't own the song.

You may be able to watch it direct off the owners club by going on your internet on your phone..

Thanks for the nice comments again. I did put alot of effort into it so something that I wasn't planning to make into a video.. lol

In your dreams lol... It's a great video mate..