The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - pics and videos thread.....

Jamesy

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm putting a proper video together but had to put this up first, sorry Abz :D

"I am winning... I am NOT winning!!" For some reason I thought I had a chance against a BPU auto! :D

Haha that's class!! Did see a few slow starts Abz. At least you had quicker times last year ;)

You are right I did, managed a 15.2 in the Type R. I blame all the extra weight (me included!!), passenger with a bag that weighed as heavy as me. I am sure you lot put stones in it to slow me down!!

No worries mate :) was good catching up!

Another vid for Abz :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJjD1WaaIc

It's pick on Abz day :(

Though secretly you guys were scared, I tell by your faces!! All you TT BPU cars just about beating me, apart from Nick who actually got one of the best launches of the day (he did take it too seriously though as I had to wait for him to 'warm' his engine, and then he goes doing a burnout too 'warm' his tyres).

:D

Apologies for my language and daft commentary on that vid lol

Just cropped the swearing out lol

Though secretly you guys were scared, I tell by your faces!! All you TT BPU cars just about beating me, apart from Nick who actually got one of the best launches of the day (he did take it too seriously though as I had to wait for him to 'warm' his engine, and then he goes doing a burnout too 'warm' his tyres).

Haha how fussy of me, was good fun mate :)

Guest Ajay
"I am winning... I am NOT winning!!" For some reason I thought I had a chance against a BPU auto! :D

You are right I did, managed a 15.2 in the Type R. I blame all the extra weight (me included!!), passenger with a bag that weighed as heavy as me. I am sure you lot put stones in it to slow me down!!

It's pick on Abz day :(

Haha yea it sure is. Are you sure it's not down to driving an N/A or lack of Drag skills haha ;)

Haha how fussy of me, was good fun mate :)

Was intend great fun, you had Jelly legs after I took you out for a spin in the 'beast' :rlol:

Have to say though, yours was the quickest TT I raced on the day.

Haha yea it sure is. Are you sure it's not down to driving an N/A or lack of Drag skills haha ;)

The 6 speed isn't in there for no reason ;)

Infact I was only a second or so slower than Scotty, no bad considering I still got both my cats in, a bung, a passenger & Akon bassing it out :p

Did I mention it was an NA too?

I got a few pics........of my car....selfish.....yeah.......every time I load them up on here it goes Pete-tong so I'll leave the link to my FB album

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150753391214854.420027.551779853&type=3

and.......... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150995806224854.439922.551779853&type=3

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)