The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Convoy To Suprapod.

JamieP

I only had a couple of gentle runs, power still feels good, did a 11 dead at 146mph with a terrible start, i forgot i still had 32psi in the rear tyres.

It was so nice not having any stress of trying to do a good time, just a good day out with friends, me and trying to get a good time at drag racing are over.

Had a wicked day.was a awesome convoy and the tunnel was mad, first time i locked my brakes up lol but that was only so i got close to the doluck supra lol.

Some lovely looking cars today and more importantly meeting new faces was great.

- - - Updated - - -

Had a wicked day.was a awesome convoy and the tunnel was mad, first time i locked my brakes up lol but that was only so i got close to the doluck supra lol.

Some lovely looking cars today and more importantly meeting new faces was great.

Jamie, I'm going to look to see if I got your very sideways action on the A14 on video!! It was mental :D

Top man :)

You relieved yourself yet Jamie? Ha ha

im on the third already! Lol

Just waiting for the wife to fall asleep ;)

Glad you all like the convoy great run I picked & superb amount of supra's as well IMO always one of the best parts of the day & much nicer run to the pod compare to old toddington M1 run

was nicely done mate as well planned out - were you impressed we all kinda stayed behind you the whole way :D

I only had a couple of gentle runs, power still feels good, did a 11 dead at 146mph with a terrible start, i forgot i still had 32psi in the rear tyres.

It was so nice not having any stress of trying to do a good time, just a good day out with friends, me and trying to get a good time at drag racing are over.

Jamie we got you off the line and still in the lead a little after that.

And then you past us at very high speed

Thats all i have to say :)

Glad you all like the convoy great run I picked & superb amount of supra's as well IMO always one of the best parts of the day & much nicer run to the pod compare to old toddington M1 run

Loved it Lui - Even though i was a passenger :D

We can always count on you for a great convoy!