The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's that time again for another epic journey to suprapod..

drift_bear

As some of you guys are aware this is the main event that most of us Scottish members like making a big journey for and it never fails to bring good banter!

We will be leaving aberdeen at 8am on for the start of our journey and will be making various stops (full route can be found in the Scottish section), so of anyone see's us today then give us a wave/flash!

Looking forward to seeing the usual suspects and also looking forward to meeting some of the n00bs aswell!

Thats what i like about you guys....

NOTHING! :D

joking ... the fact that even though the weather is so cr@p and we're all moaning and deciding whether to go or not, you guys just crack on with it and go no matter what :hi:

Cheers for another epic weekend guys and was great to meet everyone again and the other members I finally got a chance to meet. Saturday night was abit of a blur for me after a certain point and actually can't remember leaving the marquee or even going back to blackie's static home!! Safe to say Sunday I was hungover to the max and in still feeling dodgy today! :D

Now time to finish packing and start the journey home.