The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what time are people going to japfest 2 ??

neil

I didn't see this, I've just asked a similar question!. Mike's and Jimmy have pulled out and not seen Wilko's name anywhere so not sure if he's coming. I was looking to get there for 9ish but don't know if that will be a little late? Can meet somewhere near Jtn 29 if you want?

Steve

Can stand passes be bought from the gate? been told you can pay on the day but its abit more expensive.

Supraman UK is selling his for a fiver on the events thread - I could pick it up for you if you can sort it and get it to you on the way if your'e meeting up?

Supraman UK is selling his for a fiver on the events thread - I could pick it up for you if you can sort it and get it to you on the way if your'e meeting up?

Cheers mate, just found out a mate has dropped out of going so I'm having his ticket : ) cheers though.

Can stand passes be bought from the gate? been told you can pay on the day but its abit more expensive.

The club stand pass's/car pass are given out by the clubs in advance and can't

be bought on the gate, an entry ticket just for you can be bought on the gate

but your car will have to be parked in the public car park if you haven't got a car pass