The mkiv Supra Owners Club

weird question are you getting old for a supra at 40

rxv8

55½, that's old even if my wife thinks I still act like a 17 year old.

I do sometimes wonder at what point am I going to have to concede defeat and sell up. But not yet, the mid-life crisis starts here, just joined a gym and the hair dye is on order.

as above just wondered,as im 40 and was thinking about another v8 swop but should i be getting something older whats everu one else done...or am i the oldest...lol

Can't see u in a Honda Jazz somehow :)

When finances allow I would like an A5 3.0 tdi, but I will still have the stang.

PS. You don't look it.

Edited by R Black (see edit history)

I laugh in the face of your forty, ha....... Only difference is the grin gets bigger, especially in tunnels, seriously, people go on about, "oh reached that time of life have we", and "its just an ego thing", just say, with pride "Yep".

as above just wondered,as im 40 and was thinking about another v8 swop but should i be getting something older whats everu one else done...or am i the oldest...lol

No way your 40 mate, you don't look it! I'd say more 54 personally ;)

At my age it's fiddly getting in the car from the zimmer as it's just so low. Once I'm in though, I can't get out again, so tend to spend quite some time behind the wheel making brmm brmm noises.

I'm 43.

Christ. I thought you were younger than me AOW..!!

I got my first Supra at 32. I will be 38 in October. I have noticed since owning a Supe that I am getting grey pubes. Are the two things related?

Too old at 40!??!...you are havin a laugh aren't you,lol....I'm 60 going on 18 this year..Over the last 10 years i've owned 2 MR2 N/As..3 MR2 Turbos and am now on my 2nd Supra...and they won't be my last either,lol!..TT here i come:d