The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon fibre arch kits?

wallis

Been looking at fitting a carbon fibre arch kit, bolt on style not blended, I've seen one before on jurgens site??

Can't see to find anyone who makes or sells them?

Any help would be great!

It's looking like possibly getting a veilside arch kit and getting them rapped ?

But the real deal would be better ;-)

Carbon dip is just a paint job isn't it? Carbon weave is actual carbon fibre, carbon wrap is just plastic looking vinyl

- - - Updated - - -

First car show i ever went to had a supra with Carbon arches, and they were just bolted on not blended. Not sure if they are Veilside or not though

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/Suprad06/DSC00155.jpg

Never seen that before, looks awesome

im going cf mad tonight!!

Just sorted out a cf tailgate and perspects rear screen, ive almost orderd the veilside cf over fender kit twice now, but keep worrying about the discription that they need trimming etc.....sounds like an exspensive fail to me.......lol

Im going to keep on looking see if theres any other kits out there?

Thx for all the info guys, some crazy shit i never even knew about until today, cheers.

Ibrars dipping stuff broke and he has thrown in the towel with it i think. I have seen a purple supra with carbon veilside arches around Purley area, it looks brilliant.

I have all the set up for water transfer printing in my workshop but just don't have enough space and time to carry it out unfortunately. :blink:

I may advertise it for sale spent nearly 5K on it and it's just sitting there :(

I've sourced some of the veilside cf over fenders as the yanks call them for 107 dollars each, but does appear there bolt on but theres only one part no for all 4 so I'm guessing there all the same and there's some serious amount of moding envolved for the front and back!!!

I think I'm going to order them, but has anyone tried cutting and filling cf before, if it's anything like fibre glass u could easily foooke them up, will the crack???

Edited by wallis (see edit history)