The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knight Racer TRD Wing.

Chris Bailey

Just wondering if any of you guys have bought a Knight Racer TRD Wing before? I know Knight Racer don't normally get a good review on this forum but can you really go wrong with a spoiler? Here is a link of the spoiler itself from Knight Racer.

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=38_57&product_id=222

Any advice would be much appreciated as always :)

There's a couple of trd wings in the for sale section. Just because of previous reviews on knight racer I wouldn't bother. Would rather buy second hand. At least then you know it will fit.

I think knight racer should have their own section the amount of threads about them. ;)

Pretty much all the TRD wings will be copies, most aren't very well made, the carbon

fibre ones are c/f laid up over fibre glass and quite a few go opaque after a few

months due to uv rays.

I've had a full c/f one, a fibreglass one with c/f blade and a total fibreglass one , the full c/f went back as it wasn't fit for pupose, the other two fitted ok but neither were that well made and none of them came from KR

The one i have on at the moment fills with water so thats really not

great especially when you come to remove it

I've seen a full c/f one at KR and it looked nice but was as i said cheap

chinese stuff

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)