The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets Talk Supra car mats

Dim Sum

I've been looking at getting some new mats for the supra.

Anyone would recommend a seller?

I've been only looking at ebay so far but don't know which one to use. Because last time i brought a set off ebay, the quality wasn't that good.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you get what you pay for - my new mats from DC are absolutely quailty, the best ive ever seen. if that means paying a few quid extra in my opinion is well worth it.

i might be able to help Dane set up a group buy for the UK, if theres enough interest i will speak to him

you get what you pay for - my new mats from DC are absolutely quailty, the best ive ever seen. if that means paying a few quid extra in my opinion is well worth it.

i might be able to help Dane set up a group buy for the UK, if theres enough interest i will speak to him

Your mats looked the nuts mate

I will be getting a set of them anyways but would be great if we can do a group buy to save a few ££££££

There were brand new Toyota mats in the US, but not sure if the LHD set will suit the RHD car.

I enquired about those and they were LHD only. Shame really as I like those mats, nice soft and durable material, cant beat the stock IMO.

http://img.tapatalk.com/5ad40342-78a6-8b4d.jpg

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

Totally agree & it shows.

Mine are like brand new or otherwise I'd be interested in a set too, maybe have 2 sets :D

there are some pics on our fanpage on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.282176831817327.74471.282158151819195&type=3

And you can find a color chart here:

http://www.supramats.com/colourchart.html

We've also just finished the GTR R35 set :) LHD and RHD.

Be aware that we can supply BOTH models guys... so RHD aswell as LHD...

Some years back Toyota were selling complete tailored sets of mats for the Supra in beige for £11 a set. Not sure if they still have them for that price but I got a couple of sets, still got one set unopened as a spare.