The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash lights not working

WaLKeRR

today i decided to re-root the wires for the headunit so my aux cable was easy to replace when it no doubt goes faulty, and i thought id take a look at my dashboard lights and speedo lights seen as though there not working, everything was plugged in and seemed fine?...the clock works fine, the little lights that indicate which heat setting and where it goes to works, the things that arent working are.... the speedo clocks all 3, although the petrol light, high beam, indicators and everything work, an the dashboard lights them selves as in the little pictures of people getting arrow's to the face! ha... any ideas would be great, il check the fuses, whats the likely reason any suggestions appreciated!

Rob.