The mkiv Supra Owners Club

japdreamz meet Sprucefield Lisburn

steveo

GTNI have there meet on saturday just 10mins from my house, i will be at it, jap dreams i will be knocking about somewhere in my mates R36 passat, il make sure to come say hello if i see any supras about, this ofcourse if the weather is good :)

Guest suprageek
I'll be back for shows in September lol it's killing me now looking at the supra in the garden haha although I've changed things for mot so it'll fly through when I get the time

Is it off the road mate?

I sorned it last year for tw winter and haven't had two seconds to re tax and not it lol and after the wedding I'm hopefully heading back to Ibiza so she might not make an appearance till after Christmas haha unless I get some spare time

Guest suprageek
yeah could be up for this as long as the rain stays off lol . They have put new ramps in and think they will catch a lot of people out with the low cars

if your going jamie we could go up together as u only live up the road, let me know mate

was good to de-dust the supra take it out a run. nice to put faces to names as well. We will have to get a supra meet sorted when most people get the cars back on the road.

Was talking to Colin and Marty and a prediction could be September lol there will be 5 off us back on the road