The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale Summary

Guest The Flash

Guest The Flash

Hi all

I dont know if this is an acceptable idea - so please feel free to delete the thread etc etc.

As most will know - I have been bleating on about selling my TT now for the best part of 6 months - and to be honest I am getting just bored of it all - so I can only imagine what you lot must think.

As it is not really the done thing to keep "bumping" my Sale thread back to the top - how about keeping a Summary thread at the beginning of the For Sale Section.

Was thinking this could just list the Car (Inc major details like Auto, Import, TT etc) - the price - and obviously the sellers User name.

When a car is sold (if ever!!) - it is the responsibility of the (now ex) owner to remove it from the list etc etc. This way, any potential buyers will be able to see at a glance what is around on the board - and sellers can see if they are being too ambitious or giving it away:)

So - just in case: If this thread is allowed - can a mod let me know and I will (try and) edit the above to remove the waffle - cheers!

Flash :D

TT, '95, Storm Blue, Import, Auto, 80k, - £7,995 - The Flash

We have plans for the whole site that should make things like this much less of an issue, including seperating out cars for sale from parts which would mean your advert wouldn't keep disappearing off the first page.

I do like the idea of a summary thread, but it wont happen. You wouldn't believe the amount of hours (yes hours!) it takes to keep on top of the future and previous events threads.

Let us get these other changes in place first and then we can look at this again if it's still a problem. :thumbs: