The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HDR photo shoot - pic heavy

Bossco

So my mate at work was telling me about his photograhy skills and wanted a good car for his portfolio. Of course I jumped at the chance for some free, quality hi-res shots. Never thought he was actually this good. Some of these shots blew me away. We now have a night shoot planned as he wants to light the car up and a sun rise shoot planned at the beach. There will be more to come in the next few weeks. Hope you like them.

Oh, and I need to big up Hodge again for his help, advice and his work...... And for putting up with me over the last 5 years about stuff not being in the right place!

In fact everyone who's ever helped me out or sold me any parts can consider themselves bigged up.

Edited by Bossco (see edit history)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good pics, even if I don't like heavily HDR'ed photography (I feel that it takes away from the aesthetics and composition of the frame, in most cases). Of course, your car is awesome so I would be surprised if he couldn't take good pics of it ;)

Pretty good pics, even if I don't like heavily HDR'ed photography (I feel that it takes away from the aesthetics and composition of the frame, in most cases). Of course, your car is awesome so I would be surprised if he couldn't take good pics of it ;)

I did ask him to go quite heavy on it. He likes to leave the car alone and HDR the sky/backdrops. He's very good at it. I'll get him to tone it down a little on the next shoots. Remember, part of this is him showing off too. He wants to leave work all together and do this for a living. Not that it means anything to me but he shoots raw then converts to jpeg later one the editing has been finished. I think HDR looks amazing on black cars.