The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jdm-racing monthly meet 13th July Peterborough

Suprakeith

well normally their is me in supra and maybe inazone from hear if weather nice, mate in his skyline,and an evo 4 always show up then the rest is just depending on weather or if they working,its only our 2nd meet since starting the club, will be honest and say i honeslty dont know who else will turn up the 1st meet last month was good, just trying to get name known and more members to join the club as have got two plots for jae this year and have 10 cars going so far but proberly have room for 15 more, be good to fill both plots and have a mad weekend.

Yea have a website and forum the link is http://www.jdm-racing.co.uk who have to register to be able to post on the forum the club has only been going 6 weeks me and mate michael started it up as wanted to have a local active jap club, so far we have lp performance part of club and he is a good friend into the drift seen who has two drift cars himself and sponsors 3 other drift cars in the championship plus when went 8 ball dinner sat then southend meet some guys from Torque Developments who have signed up and are in process of arranging dyno day with them. also if people do sign up and want to go jae but supra stand is full we already have two plots booked and space for 15 more cars for the weekend

Hope no one minds me putting up bit of club info on here dont want to step on anyones toes

Edited by Suprakeith (see edit history)