The mkiv Supra Owners Club

every ones ditching there supra

mellonman

Whats happening with all the big supra's this year everyone and there uncle is bloody breaking them or selling them i dont think i have seen so many for sale adds,

i know the cars are old and the new menbers are not quite the same as the old breed most the time. But is the supra hay day been and gone really said times

:(

is it the people that founded the club have moved on to better cars and now as the gtr is in the realm of normal money people are going that way.

i would really have to be introuble to sell mine even though its a dog and wiped out a couple of lamp posts, i really couldnt do it for the few grand its worth it returns it in a ear to ear smile when going sideways round corners and being pinned back in my seat when i press the loud button.

so for those of you that are left :grouphug::love::grouphug::friends::hug::sex::drag:

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

What you on about dude, you seen Jamsey's Do Luck, JamieP's Beast, Ibrar's Super Car Killer, Hodge's Show Stopper, Jay's Beast being built, Pedrosixfour's Track-Eating Monster, Rob's Gold Digger, MarcP's Drop Top Madness? Amongst a host of other amazing builds.

Far from it dude, I had to rush to our data centre yesterday and cut through Canary Wharf, I stopped at the lights and this dude in a black Porsche 911 turbo gives me a thumbs up & all these tourists are taking photo's of the car. I then caught a glimpse of the car in a reflection of the buildings and had to admit, it was a damn pretty sight!!

These cars still rock, last week I turned up at football training and the guys were joking his our new £30 million signing, rocking up like a professional footballer!

Edited by Abz
You guys seriously need to go Spec Savers!! (see edit history)

What you on about dude, you seen Jamsey's Do Luck, JamieP's Beast, Ibrar's Super Car Killer, Hodge's Show Stopper, Jay's Beast being built, pedrosixfour's track-eating monster? Amongst a host of other amazing builds.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part that mine wasn't in that note-worthy list so I fixed it for you mate.

Just don't let it happen again, ok?

Oh, and Supras rule.

Some of those who are breaking their built examples simply recognise the value in doing so rather than selling as a complete runner.

Who is to say they won't be back with another project in a couple of months?

im not saying that the cars dont rock but a hell of alot of people are getting rid

ricky49,geo,jamesy's original,steveL,RobD is always braking something lol

We get victims every year, but they always come back. Geo is already on the hunt again, Jamsey brought an amazing machine back, I am sure Ricky will be back again regardless what he says!!

Oh, and bloody Rob is the new Keron!! :D

Think he is breaking a big build Supra though which pooped itself.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part that mine wasn't in that note-worthy list so I fixed it for you mate.

Just don't let it happen again, ok?

What you on about man, I have included you, how could I forget? :innocent:

Yup im on the Hunt AGAIN..... :D

The thing about mine was i had to sell for the better good, i had other things that had to be addressed so the car had to be sacrificed im afraid, didnt want to do it, but it has opened up a few new opportunities now. :D

My company car is up for renewal next year, so i could potentially have a supra again as a company car. :D We'll see though. :D

I know I advertised mine today but I have always liked supras and will def get one again.. Its just I have a commitment to look after mom and baby next year but then I'm back once she start to work again... I love the power and look of the supras.. They are one of a kind mate..

to be fair mate the supra can be used for young kids as i have a little girl and she loves ripping about propper laughs her head off, so as of the child being in a normal child seat supra are feasable ISH, well i manage.

maybe its all the name changing that i think loads of people have left :think:

People fall out of love from time to time, but the grass isn't greener on the other side!! lol

The Supra still ticks alot of boxes for what people want in a car, circumstances and plans change and I'm sure there will be as many new builds as there are car's being broken.

People fall out of love from time to time, but the grass isn't greener on the other side!! lol

The Supra still ticks alot of boxes for what people want in a car, circumstances and plans change and I'm sure there will be as many new builds as there are car's being broken.

Its sad seeing them being broken up but atleast the parts will go to other supras making them better.. lol..