The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wide arch supra, fully wire tucked and smooth bay

Parry_10

Just got a few ideas going on in my head and trying to work out what my shell would be worth. Would be perfect for someone going down the wire tuck and smooth bay route and wants a mint show car, it would save them alot of £££, time and work.

The shell was fully undersealed 4 weeks ago along with full engine bay respray as well. The car had all the kit fitted,blended and full respray in audi white a few months ago and is mint. It also had the door handles smoothed and the do luck front bumper modified to fit the kit perfectly. Custom bonnet vents as well. Also polished brake and clutch master cylinders.

It has had rediculous amounts of time and work spent on it and not to forget ALOT of money.

Heres some pictures:

DSCF0565.jpg

enginebayy1.jpg

my engine bay.jpg

my engine bay2.jpg

side view.jpg

spoiler7.jpg

wow6.jpg

wow.jpg

IMG01028-20120616-1944.jpg

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

Not something that would sell fast in todays market. The engine bay alone is worth £1500 in labour if done properly.

Yeh thats the problem nothing is selling at the minute but with everyone wanting to go down the wire tuck smooth bay route now this would save them thousands, but its just a few ideas I have going on in my head at the minute. Yeh engine bay was done properley. Must be hundreds of hours labour spent on this shell alone.

I really wouldnt know how much to price this at to be honest it owes me thousands and i dont want to even think how many hours it owes me as well. But I was thinking around 2-2.5k mark. I dont know if thats too little or too much all I know is it would cost someone double that plus more probably, and all the work has been done recently.