The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from Lancashire

Guest Bobby Dazzler

Guest Bobby Dazzler

Hello All,

Bought my first Supra last week. A Jap spec NA. Manual ,N Reg. Thought i would join the club and learn what i can about this stunning vehicle. My mate came to see it today while i was giving it a service and he stood back and said, 'How can that be a 1995 car when it looks better than most present cars' I agree. The Supra shape is just stunning. I will get a twin turbo if i win the lottery. During my inspection and service today, i was wonderfully surprised to find a plastic fuel tank after removing the metal cover to paint and waxoil. Wasn't so lucky though when i removed the rear Air Duck Panels and Arch Trims to find clumps of damp soil dust which has caused a little rusting, not too serious though, thank god. I enjoyed replacing the platinum plugs and thought i might aswell clean the throttle housing and idle control valve. I am a mechanic and would not advise a novice to do this task. Anyway i better go get a bath, happy to be part of this community. Sorry i tried to upload pics but too large so i will do it at a later date.

024_1.jpg

media (6)_1.jpg

020_1.jpg

019_1.jpg

026_1.jpg

Edited by Bobby Dazzler (see edit history)

Guest Bobby Dazzler

Cheers mate, i will have a look. would you be so kind as to simplify for me just how i add pics. I tried to on my introduction but it said the files were too big. I know how to change the size of my pics but don't know where to add pics, thought there would be a link in my profile but no, and i want to add a pic for my avatar.

Edited by Bobby Dazzler (see edit history)

Cheers mate, i will have a look. would you be so kind as to simplify for me just how i add pics. I tried to on my introduction but it said the files were too big. I know how to change the size of my pics but don't know where to add pics, thought there would be a link in my profile but no, and i want to add a pic for my avatar.

Hey mate, welcome to the club... Where about in Manchester are you? Best off getting a photobucket account, downloading your photos to that and then copy and paste the img code into your reply here

Ta daaa :thumbs:

Hey mate, welcome to the club... Where about in Manchester are you? Best off getting a photobucket account, downloading your photos to that and then copy and paste the img code into your reply here

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/244602703/suprarearside.jpg

Ta daaa :thumbs:

My car is on your pic. I am suing you for breach of copyright or something..!!

Welcome Bobby. Come to some meets and show us your new car.

H.

Guest Bobby Dazzler

Thanx for that, I will have a try on photobucket, it's just that i am not too good on the computor. I'm in Whitefield towards Bury.