The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need new alloys desperately !

hazza

Got my supra on the road now and need a new set of alloys or a decent second hand set as two of the four on mine are buckled terrible wobble at 30mph :/

I have a black supra and looking at different alloys, there's hundreds of different types, I want a set what will set the car off, not overly keen on multispokes?

Also want to go from 17s to 18s, my mate has 20 inch rims man that's such an uncomfortble ride haha, I want a sick colour scheme don't want It to look chavvy lol

I do like the TE37 volks but are a bomb in cost lol

Pics of yours would be awesome And recommendations

Thank you :thumbs:

18" are the way forward mate. First thing to no is whats your buddget?

Well I have some dollar lol since I have sold my last car, i always find it hard with alloys on all my last cars lol

Just want to make sure I get the best deal lol, I'd say 300/600 maybe? But if there's a proper nice set I can push lol

For that sort of price you are going to be looking at second hand decent brand in need of a refurb probably or failing that go for some cheaper ones like Rota's.

i can spend more but don't know what is good and how much is a decent set!? That's why I'm needing help lol

i can spend more but don't know what is good and how much is a decent set!? That's why I'm needing help lol

Fair enough mate, well for a cheap set you are going to be looking at around the 600-800 mark i would say although bargains to come up, just need to be patient.

For a decent set you are going to be looking at £1000 minimum.

18"' matey . cheers :) theres usually a few sets of wheels floating about on the forum and always a bargain to be had! 19" are a biatch for ride. go 18" deffos

Only thing is I can't reply to people in the stuff for sale topic area lol whys that ha? :idiot:

- - - Updated - - -

Just for info, your membership will expire shortly, you may want to sign up as a full club member if you want to keep posting. Only £10 a year and you can save that much in advice and buying parts via the forum.

Oh ok il get that sorted

Ok fair enough what are the better makes etc

What to avoid.

Ideally you want forged wheels not cast wheels, but thats up to you. Many people run cast wheels with no issues, me included. But if you are buying a new set best to buy once and buy right!

And as branners has said get registered on here as a full memeber and you can get into the for sale section and save yourself a few quid.

Ideally you want forged wheels not cast wheels, but thats up to you. Many people run cast wheels with no issues, me included. But if you are buying a new set best to buy once and buy right!

And as branners has said get registered on here as a full memeber and you can get into the for sale section and save yourself a few quid.

Cheers for that pal really appreciated, what sort of makes ? Lol

360 forged

DPE

I-Forged

HRE

D2 Forged

BBS forged

CCW

Work's

Rays (Volk

Going to be looking at lots of money though, just have a good search loads of good brands out there.

Best keep your eye out for some second hand ones.

Cheers matey il get searching :)

Also how do I pay the membership fee lol

Sorted :D now to upload and create my supra album and sort my profile out :)

Also how do you guys have like a description under your comments like for example

Steve has ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Go to setting in the top right, and click the 'paid subscriptions' on the left hand side under 'My account' select one year or life and job done

:thumbs:

looks like I have been beaten to it :p

Thanks tho matey :thumbs: