The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul Brown Cars

Radio

I'd read all the bad posts about them but decided to go have a look and make my mind up for myself.

I went down there to view a silver aerotop N/A. They've got a few nice cars there, especially the higher end TTs. A lot of people have had bad experiences but I found them to be quite friendly even though I didn't end up buying one. They offered to let me have some ROTAs off another car as the stock ones on the aero had scuffs, convert it into mph and delimit it, tax, mot and service for me.

Their cars are a little overpriced compared to what you could get privately and didn't off me much for my car compared to what it's worth but they have to make their money somewhere I guess. I was also disappointed to see that the car I had come quite a long way to view hadn't been cleaned.

The higher price is what stopped me buying one really.

I've enquired to view two in the past and both times they wouldn't let me and had to book 2weeks ahead minimum. Even though they're 120+ miles from

Me and both times I wanted to view cars I was on the way down that way anyway and called a day or two ahead.

It's surprising they sell anything with attitudes like that considering I was ready to hand over 10k one time and 14k the next.

I was looking to make the 370 mile round trip last weekend to view/potentially buy one they currently have for sale, but even though they promised to come back to me with answers to some pretty simple questions I never got a response. Called them to chase them up and they were with a customer so promised they would call/email me back on Friday morning, still no response. I decided not to waste my time/money in making a trip if they don’t have the decency to return a call or email. Pretty bad service if you ask me. I decided to look elsewhere and avoid any cars advertised by Paul Brown as if this is how there service is when I am potentially handing over £7,000 then I can only imagine how bad their after sales service is. Cheers

• 10 months later...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271168600493?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_1348wt_1156

was thinking of buying this only want a stanadrd auto judging by the amount of ante PBC posts this might not be a good idea

Im new to supras have been driving FTOs for some time ,dont want my first venture to be a bad one tbh

£4k for a N/A Auto :faint:

You can buy a TT Auto for that if you look around!

STAY AWAY FROM PAUL BROWN.

Guest xfto

Thanks for replies website working fine think I must have clicked on wrong link :) the one i was looking at on PBC has been sold

if it ever excisted that is :p

Ive seen ur site before Jurgen great stuff Ill be in touch with you .Im currently in London ,I live in durham not a million miles from u ..