The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northeast motorfest 8th July

safcdixon

Who's bought tickets and who's getting them on the door? Do we have a stand or are we just visiting?

Anybody at the pod on Saturday. Was thinking of an early start and driving down and back on the Saturday?

I think Jonny is going down with the missus but have a spare seat in the car if anybody fancies it. Probably summit like a 5am start. :(

Who's bought tickets and who's getting them on the door? Do we have a stand or are we just visiting?

Anybody at the pod on Saturday. Was thinking of an early start and driving down and back on the Saturday?

I think Jonny is going down with the missus but have a spare seat in the car if anybody fancies it. Probably summit like a 5am start. :(

I've never asked about a stand, tbh it taking ages for them just too get back too me about the show and shine I'm awaiting an email back from them,

Do you want me too ask about a stand too?

I've never asked about a stand, tbh it taking ages for them just too get back too me about the show and shine I'm awaiting an email back from them,

Do you want me too ask about a stand too?

Not fussed mate, was just asking the question. i.e. Are we gonna be parked in the public car park where the doors may get bashed or somewhere inside where there's a bit more care taken. If where in the car park I'll bring the Aygo.

Would have loved to have taken you up on this Mark but I'm at a wedding this weekend. :(

Would have loved to have taken you up on this Mark but I'm at a wedding this weekend. :(

Shame mate, is it an all weekend thing or will we see you on Sunday?

Gonna try and get that bonnet to you start of next week, the missus is doing my head in about it in the garden.