The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skinny child booster seat for the Supra?

Jamesy

Has anyone come across a slim fit kids booster seat that would fit in the seats in the rear bench of the supra?

Failing that any slimmer fitting seats at all as my frotn Brides are also quite narrow and the current Maxi Cosi is having none of it! :)

Cheers

Has anyone come across a slim fit kids booster seat that would fit in the seats in the rear bench of the supra?

Failing that any slimmer fitting seats at all as my frotn Brides are also quite narrow and the current Maxi Cosi is having none of it! :)

Cheers

would also like to know the answer lol

When you say a booster seat, do you mean a complete toddler sized one, or an older child, as the cheap ones my girlfriend's got for her 7 & 11 year old from Halfrauds/Argos fit perfectly in the rear seats in my car?

yeah the older kiddie ones mate - mine are 7 and 5 yr olds. just the base not the back part etc, just a standard booster base seat...

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! :)

They were something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/yf4j7aa

Just bought this one :D ...plus side it will match the red front seats :D

Those rear bench seats are pretty small. Maybe a booster seat isn't needed and a clip could be used instead to lower the belt across the shoulder? My girl is almost 4 so still in her full seat. Would be interested in what you go for.

Law says all kids under 12 MUST be in a booster seat else a £500 fine :( ... but yeah you would think the rear bucket seats would be just as good as a child seat....

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! :)

Just bought this one :D ...plus side it will match the red front seats :D

Law says all kids under 12 MUST be in a booster seat else a £500 fine ... but yeah you would think the rear bucket seats would be just as good as a child seat....

Excellent. :)

I'm glad you mentioned the under 12 thing, as Lewis, the 11 year old, never wants to use his these days. He's not particularly tall either, so even more essential.