The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where could I buy these headlight eyelids?

RB-GTE

Take your pick from here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=supra+eyelid&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Judging by the fact that they dont line up with the wing at the extremities I would suggest they have been cut,

Line one up and mark out to how you wish it to be, ie. as the one above. When you are happy with the shape, invert and transfer to the other uncut one so they are the same. Hey presto, your wish has come true.

Dont do it though......

I'm looking to get these exact same eyelids for my gunmetal facelift... just about the same like the one in this photo :)

who carries these eyelids?

cheers

Can you post a shot of your current headlights? Maybe you just need some facelift lights, or get them painted black instead of resorting to drastic measures?

Could always take the Tardis back to the 90s and buy some...

:D

Bringing back the old skool. reminds me of a bad boy bonnet i had on my 2 litre nova! lol rruuuuuuuudddddddeeeeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiii!!

The days of fitting 2.0ltr engines in small hatch backs and bad boy bonnets. Lol I made my own on my old Corsa :

It's funny because looking back Im thinking " what the hell was I thinking!!!". Pmsl