The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Choosing new alloys

Johnny176

I've been looking for new alloys for a while now as the ones I have have started to corrode and become generally nasty.

photo(3).jpg

photo(2).jpg

I just had my MOT and all tyres are pretty much down to the legal limit so now is as good a time as any for a change :)

Currently its looking like this -

photo.jpg

photo(4).jpg

Im thinking silver is probably a good colour to go with the red and I quite like the polished effect but if anyone could throw a few suggestions it would be great, thanks

What's your budget?

Didn't want to spend much more than £800 as I still need to get tyres on top but if I saw something I particularly liked I may go a little higher

Gold Manaray Vertec vr5 split rims?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]153886[/ATTACH]

Looking good on a red Supra.

They do look well, I'm still undecided if I prefer thin multi spoke or a wider 5 spoke style. This alloy choosing is proving to be a bit tougher than I thought since I can't just look at alloys and say yay or nay I'd have to imagine how they would look on my own car.