The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Lancashire

Guest uncle_rob

Guest uncle_rob

Hi all

Thought I would say hello. Looking to buy a supra soon. Desperate for a TT Targa manual. But they aren't easy to find...

Uncle_Rob

Guest uncle_rob
Welcome uncle rob !

Where about are you from in Lancashire ?. Good luck, I hope you find one. As you say they are not common

Preston at the moment, but I find one, it wil live at the family home in Bispham nr Parbold.

Thanks for the welcome.

Guest uncle_rob

Ahh, that is why I joined, I hadn't realised the aerotops were auto boxes.

I only have 4-6k to spend, and I guess do it up over time. Would be nice to have something driveable though and exciting. Really fancy the aerotop though.

Ahh, that is why I joined, I hadn't realised the aerotops were auto boxes.

I only have 4-6k to spend, and I guess do it up over time. Would be nice to have something driveable though and exciting. Really fancy the aerotop though.

Don't rule out any of the models as being exciting. The auto box is very engaging, the NA is a good car for driving hard on the twisties. The targa or aerotop is also available in manual as an NA.

Mike

Edited by Pixelfill (see edit history)

Don't rule out any of the models as being exciting. The auto box is very engaging, the NA is a good car for driving hard on the twisties. The targa or aerotop is also available in manual as an NA.

Mike

Erm, I don't think so Mike, all aeros were Auto(unless you take LHD cars into the equation), in pre facelift form they came in N/A or TT and in facelift form they came as N/A only.

Guest uncle_rob
Excellent another victim.

Welcome.

Yeah, last forum i was on, i started with a stock civic type r, it ended up modifed.

These types of places leave you broke!!!

Yeah, last forum i was on, i started with a stock civic type r, it ended up modifed.

These types of places leave you broke!!!

Difference is with this place, you never leave...

I am on my second Supra, loads of people sell the Supra and always come back!! :D

Welcome to the club. :)

Erm, I don't think so Mike, all aeros were Auto(unless you take LHD cars into the equation), in pre facelift form they came in N/A or TT and in facelift form they came as N/A only.

Indeed - my mistake, I thought you could get a 5-speed Aero. Evidently not.

sorry :-(

Full reference of model differences here...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=28844&d=1140111389

Mike