The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back on the road yippee

Suprakeith

Just thought would post up that supra is back on road after being off road for just over two weeks as destroyed diff, I would also like to say thanks to Keron for the new diff plus the new driveshaft on saturday.

It was hell of job but all fixed it end while doing the diff found out that my driveshaft wasnt healthy aswell so decided it best to replace,the car feels great to drive again and am so pleased back on the road again to cause choas :):)

Here are couple pictures of supra at my mates work yard yesterday while doing the work

`you have no idea how gay "yippee" sounds :p car looks nice though bud! get some peoper pics up!

Almost as gay as you inserting yourself into CB.... Nice to see you have your car back as I had to go 6 weeks without mine over xmas which drove me nuts.

Get some facelift indicators too.

Almost as gay as you inserting yourself into CB.... Nice to see you have your car back as I had to go 6 weeks without mine over xmas which drove me nuts.

Get some facelift indicators too.

Yea would look nice with facelift indicators but before get them need to get bracket so can fit jap spec number plate to bumper and rear brakes as my discs and pads are bad plus the rubber brake piston is well worn and has tiny split so thats got to be 1st job next