Mpg

Ryy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About £250k with today's prices.

Yep, I just cringe at the prices i see around lately, Soon you'll have to be a millionaire with the prices of insurance n fuel prices soon, Not very exiting for a 17 year old!

But never the less :D

Im sure the NA's are as juicy as the TT's

All I can tell you is if your worried about fuel then a Supra not the car for you lol

I don't think they were to worried about MPG for the Supra's back in the 90's

I'm not worried about the fuel bud, just wanted a rough idea if ygm, Nothing could put me off a supra, and i mean nothing:d

I have looked through his posts and started thread but there seem to be so many to choose from I can't find a link to post.

he went to Isle of Wight and filled up from dry with 20 quid and reakoned he got 140 miles on 20 quid from Halesowen to Southampton IIRC :D

That was the jist of it and josh being josh wouldnt be corrected. Worked out at 50ish to the gallon IIRC

Hate to say it, but completely agree. Gotta consider that most 17 year old petrol heads end up doing a lot of miles too (I know I did) so it gets VERY expensive.

Totally agree, I have driven over 10k miles easily and I dread to think of the money spent/wasted.... It was fun though but to be fair I look back and think I am a massive Richard Head.... Which I am.

I'm not worried about the fuel bud, just wanted a rough idea if ygm, Nothing could put me off a supra, and i mean nothing:d

Thank god

I have seen threads on here people wanting to covert these to LPG and even heard someone say can you put a DIESEL engine in there :blink:

I have never really looked at the MPG on mine as I only drive it at weekends/shows/meets etc but I'm guessing it won't be good lol

My girlfriend has a 350z and every when I do a full tank in the Supra, Zed would of done half ! Lol

As said though its a 90's car, I think if one on the Japanese designers said "what about MPG". He would of got a karate chop to the neck !

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)