The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy from cheshire

Guest version30

Guest version30

Hi all,

Have been on the site a couple of months.

Have recently got a silver NA auto 65k.

Done a few little things to try and iron out some of the problems that came with it and refreshed some other items.

Had an outside respray as the paint work was really bad. Changed skirts, wipers, side repeaters. Added the zunsport grills, plates, boot stops and some trim and new stereo. Also added HIDs 4300k

its in body shop again next week for some other minor stuff

heres the pic when i first got it.

$(KGrHqRHJD!E90wE)GdUBPo8rQ11)E8!~~60_12.jpeg

during spray

20120525_1416281.jpg

after with new repeaters/wipers/skirts

20120612_1218371.jpg

Few problems I have are driver window stopped working. Hopefully this will be fixed next week as I have a new regulator and motor to put on.. I dont have the wheel locking nut. It has been converted but not delimited and i think the conversion was a poor job as i get a speed sensor error at 70mph. My driver seat doesnt move on one side. Battery tie down is missing.

Plans for the next couple of months is dash conversion to led, ive bought this already. Add intellistart to existing clifford which i have already just needs fitting. Recarpet the boot ice install. Not sure if i like the ice install as i have no boot

Was serviced just before i got it but still checked the belts and they look in good condition.

Welcome mate, this is a great site.

Both my Supras have suffered with the battery bar! Check on the slam panel at the battery front and see if you can find a snapped bolt where it was bolted on, and I will bet you can as its happened on both of mine. Contact Keron, an authorised trader on here for a replacement bar and bolt.

Guest version30

Cheers for the welcome.

Have contacted keron and the part is on its way.

Some good info on this site which has helped me already.